- PRICES FROM JUST £18 PER PERSON PER NIGHT
- FREE - Parking
- FREE - Pets come free
- One King size double & two twin bedrooms
- One bathroom and one shower room
- Superfast Broadband (35mb) / 46'' SMART TV with Netflix
- Fantastic Harbour and sea views
- Pubs/Restaurants/Coastal walks within 1 minutes walk
- Dishwasher/Log Burner/Laundry facilities/Towels Provided
- Visit England 4 Star Rating
PierInn House is situated in a prime position on the original harbour wall of the historic fishing village of Polperro. This beautiful 17th Century cottage enjoys outstanding uninterrupted views of the harbour, village and out to sea.
The large living area is located on the top floor to make the most of the views and two of the bedrooms also benefit from lovely views of the harbour. Furnished and equipped to a very high standard it provides an en-suite master double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, a super bathroom with original roll top bath and a spacious living area and comprehensively equipped kitchen.
PierInn House allows you to explore the shops, lovely restaurants, fine pubs, beach and coastal walks just minutes from your front door. It has a log burner in the lounge making it a very popular choice all year round and there is outside seating attached to the porch way overlooking the harbour. Reserved parking (offsite) for one car is included in the rental about a 10 minute flat walk away. You can offload about a 2 minute walk from the cottage.
Pets welcome (up to 2 dogs) and they stay for free.