- Magnificent Harbour & Sea Views
- Parking Provided in Secure Car Park
- One bathroom and one shower room
- One King size double & two twin bedrooms
- Superfast Broadband (35mb) / 46'' SMART TV with Netflix
- Pubs / Restaurants in very short walk
- Harbour views from 2 bedrooms
- Dishwasher / Log Burner / iPod Dock
- Laundry Facilities & Towels Provided
- Cot & High Chair Available
PierInn House is situated in a prime position on the original harbour wall of the historic fishing village of Polperro. This beautiful 17th Century cottage enjoys outstanding uninterrupted views of the harbour, village and out to sea.
The large living area is located on the top floor to make the most of the views and two of the bedrooms also benefit from lovely views of the harbour. Furnished and equipped to a very high standard it provides an en-suite master double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, a super bathroom with original roll top bath and a spacious living area and comprehensively equipped kitchen.
PierInn House allows you to explore the shops, lovely restaurants, fine pubs, beach and coastal walks just minutes from your front door. It has a log burner in the lounge making it a very popular choice all year round and there is outside seating attached to the porch way overlooking the harbour. Parking is provided in a secure, private car park about a 7 minute flat walk away. You can offload about a 2 minute walk from the cottage.